Hospitality Quarterly: Strategic insights for transforming your business
CohnReznick’s Hospitality Quarterly report seeks to provide an introduction to successful business strategies, strategic insights, and transformational solutions to help you optimize your business operations and generate new revenue.
Our theme for this issue is value creation – what does it mean, and how can hospitality business leaders accelerate it at their own organizations?
Hospitality Quarterly is developed by Cindy McLoughlin, Managing Partner of CohnReznick’s Consumer, Hospitality, and Manufacturing Industries, and Stephen Mancini, Hospitality Advisory Industry Leader.
Our inaugural issue of Hospitality Quarterly features:
- Industry benchmarking related to restaurant technology adoption, based on our 2020 Restaurant Technology (RestTech) Survey
- Business agility as a competitive advantage
- A robust FP&A strategy and correlating operational value creation
- Building resiliency with our Business Blueprint
- Transaction and SPAC activity on the rise
- Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) Services
- Cybersecurity, Technology Risk, Privacy
- Restructuring & Dispute Resolution
- Enterprise Resource Planning
InsightAccounting for non-public franchisors’ pre-opening services: An overviewCindy McLoughlin, Monica PebordeASU 2021-02 is intended to simplify certain aspects of identifying performance obligation in revenue recognition, but other aspects of Topic 606 still apply.
InsightPrepare to apply quickly for New York’s Restaurant Return-to-Work Tax Credit programYelena Belaks, Stan SolomonRead which businesses are eligible, how and when to apply, and other key information for New York businesses impacted by COVID-19.
InsightCapital Markets Insights – June 2021Explore timely insights for fund managers, investment teams, and portfolio executives. This issue features topics that include infrastructure, SPACs, and hospitality value creation.
InsightThe Restaurant Revitalization Fund: What to knowStephanie O’Rourk, Taylor SphonRead about eligibility, application guidelines, grant amount calculations, and more key information on the American Rescue Plan Act’s RRF program.