Introducing Hospitality Quarterly: Strategic insights for transforming your business
Business agility is top of mind for operators who had to pivot constantly this past year, and the investment in new technology can be a pathway to success. In our Restaurant Technology survey, an overwhelming majority of participants, 95%, did not believe that they were operating an agile business model, and 90% said they were slow to pivot in response to COVID-19. Herein the opportunity lies…
Our Hospitality Quarterly report seeks to provide an introduction to successful business strategies, strategic insights, and transformational solutions to help you optimize your business operations and generate new revenue.
In this inaugural issue, we discuss:
- Industry benchmarking related to restaurant technology adoption
- Business agility as a competitive advantage
- A robust FP&A strategy and correlating operational value creation
- Building resiliency with our Business Blueprint
- Transaction and SPAC activity on the rise
As part of our 2020 CohnReznick Restaurant Technology webinar series, we surveyed over 500 restaurant groups operating all over the U.S. to gain an understanding of their technology adoption behaviors, priorities, usage, and benefits. Data was gathered from participants through in-session polling questions as well as through a registration survey. To obtain a copy of the full report, please reach out to Victoria Roger.
- Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) Services
- Cybersecurity, Technology Risk, Privacy