Hospitality Quarterly: Strategic insights for transforming your business
CohnReznick’s Hospitality Quarterly report seeks to provide an introduction to successful business strategies, strategic insights, and transformational solutions to help you optimize your business operations and generate new revenue.
Our theme for this issue is value creation – what does it mean, and how can hospitality business leaders accelerate it at their own organizations?
- Information empowerment through data strategy and enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Turning challenges into opportunity: Turnaround, restructuring, and opportunistic acquisitions
- Maximizing transaction value pre-, during, and post-transaction
- Program and project management as a recipe for SPAC success
Hospitality Quarterly is developed by Cindy McLoughlin, Managing Partner of CohnReznick’s Consumer, Hospitality, and Manufacturing Industries, and Stephen Mancini, Hospitality Advisory Industry Leader.
Our inaugural issue of Hospitality Quarterly features:
- Industry benchmarking related to restaurant technology adoption, based on our 2020 Restaurant Technology (RestTech) Survey
- Business agility as a competitive advantage
- A robust FP&A strategy and correlating operational value creation
- Building resiliency with our Business Blueprint
- Transaction and SPAC activity on the rise
- Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) Services
- Cybersecurity, Technology Risk, Privacy
- Restructuring & Dispute Resolution
- Enterprise Resource Planning