Gaming Investment Report: Red-hot industry offers new opportunities for investors
Amid these strides in innovation, popularity, and revenue generation, the gaming industry has attracted much more interest from venture capital (VC) firms, private equity (PE) shops, and strategic buyers. According to PitchBook data, 2021 was a record year for gaming companies across several investment metrics.
This new report, produced in collaboration with PitchBook, gives an in-depth look at the U.S. gaming market from the VC, PE, and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) perspectives, with sections including:
- Private market gaming – Trends in deal activity
- Gaming and the venture capital market
- Private equity and corporate transactions
- Gaming by the numbers: Median VC deal value and pre-money valuation, top deals, and most active dealmakers since 2012
- Plus, a Q&A with CohnReznick’s Alex Castelli, Asael Meir, and Natalie Tronkina