Finance executives see automation, technology, and analytics as key drivers of growth
In these days of big data, predictive analytics, and digital transformation, the influence of finance executives is expanding as their responsibilities transcend traditional accounting and reporting activities. Finance leaders today are expected to be change agents who champion new technologies, refine processes, embrace data, and enlist the best talent—all in addition to their daily responsibilities. The downside is that many feel overextended and understaffed, according to a poll of finance executives conducted in collaboration with Innovation Enterprise.
Access the survey to learn about:
- Top priorities, including automation and analytics
- Biggest challenges, including feelings of being under pressure and overworked
- Major obstacles to overcome, including a limited budget for staff
- Factors for success, including improving business processes
- Using data to drive business value
- Expand the role of finance to transforming your organization
Subject matter expertise
Let’s start a conversation about your company’s strategic goals and vision for the future.
Please fill all required fields*
Please verify your information and check to see if all require fields have been filled in.