Emerging Managers Resource Guide
How to launch a new fund, plan your priorities, align with investors, and structure your fund for success.
Starting a new fund is an exciting opportunity. There are a lot of responsibilities that come with evolving your role from investment manager to entrepreneur, but at the heart of it all is a simple idea: You’re going to be running a full, independent business, and comprehensive, well-thought planning is key to success.
This new Emerging Managers Resource Guide features insights, observations, checklists, and suggestions gathered from CohnReznick Financial Services team members, based on current market conditions and best practices we’ve seen while helping to launch thousands of hedge, private equity, and other alternative investment funds. We’re delighted to share it with you.
- How top fund structure types work, and how to choose the best one for your strategy and investor base
- Tips for raising initial capital
- Building your operational infrastructure
- Negotiating management and performance fees
- Tax considerations
- Committing to ESG (environmental, social, and corporate governance)
- And many more
Ready to get your copy? Please share your information below.