Affordable Housing News & Views - September 2023
Tax Credit Monitor: September 2023 rates and fund performance
CohnReznick’s September 2023 Housing Tax Credit Monitor is now available. This edition features:
- 29 current national and regional funds offered
- Current LIHTC pricing
- Median surveyed housing credit pricing
In case you missed it:
- Bringing ESG best practices to multifamily: Read about ways the real estate industry can advance environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices in this Multi-Housing News article featuring Jenny Brusgul, CohnReznick’s ESG Advisory practice leader.
- Escalating property insurance costs call for greater due diligence: CohnReznick’s Andrew Lines and Debra Morgan outline top questions that real estate buyers should ask and answer about their target property’s insurance expenses before closing a transaction.
Catch us on the Move:
- Upstate New York State Affordable Housing Conference (Sept. 14 | Albany, NY): Jason C. Rocker, CPA, CGMA, Partner
- Virginia Housing Alliance Housing Credit Conference (Sept. 19-20 | Richmond, VA): Russell Phillips, CPA, Partner
- 2023 New Jersey Governor’s Conference on Housing and Economic Development (Sept. 28-29 | Atlantic City, NJ): Jason C. Rocker, CPA, CGMA, Partner
- San Diego Housing Federation 2023 Affordable Housing & Community Development Conference (Oct. 2-3 | San Diego, CA): Ahamadou Alainchar Bocar, CPA, Assurance Partner
- NH&RA Fall Developers Forum 2023 (Oct. 2-3 | Boston, MA): Nicholas Ratti, Principal, Project Finance & Consulting
- NPH Affordable Housing Conference (Oct. 6 | San Francisco, CA): Michael J. Good, CPA, Partner
- Give Kids a Chance Golf Outing (Oct. 9 | Miami Beach, FL): Michael Celkis, CPA, Partner
- 2023 Housing Colorado Conference (Oct. 11-13| Keystone, CO): Beth Mullen, CPA, Partner, Affordable Housing Industry Leader
- Annual Nevada Housing Conference (Oct. 11-12 | Las Vegas, NV): Matthew Barcello, Managing Director, Project Finance & Consulting
- 2023 OFN Conference (Oct. 15-18 | Washington, D.C.): Scott Szeliga, CPA, Office Managing Partner - Baltimore
- AHIC 2023 Affordable Housing Summit (Oct. 18-20 | Santa Fe, NM): Cindy Fang, CPA, Partner, Project Finance and Consulting
- Strength Matters 2023 Financial Management Conference (Oct. 24-27 | Minneapolis, MN): Winell Belfonte, CPA, Partner
- 2023 Affordable Housing Tax Credit Coalition (AHTCC) Fall Meeting and Charles L. Edson Tax Credit Excellence Awards (Oct. 25-26 | Washington, D.C.): Matthew Barcello, Managing Director, Project Finance & Consulting
Subject matter expertise
CPA, Partner, Affordable Housing Industry Leader
Let’s start a conversation about your company’s strategic goals and vision for the future.
Please fill all required fields*
Please verify your information and check to see if all require fields have been filled in.