As businesses manage through the uncertainty of COVID-19, there are options for leaders to seek financial relief, enhance liquidity, and preserve company value. However, navigating the array of options and understanding which relief packages apply to your company can be challenging. Listen in on this on-demand webinar covering:
- Economic perspective from Bob Moss
- Overview and qualification criteria for SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program and Payroll Protection Program
- Alternative financing strategies for companies that don’t qualify for SBA relief assistance
- An overview of the CARES Act
- Options for tax relief, including payroll tax credits and deferment of income tax payments and certain state/local taxes, as well as tax-saving opportunities available to both individuals and businesses
Coronavirus Resource Center
Affordable Housing News & Views
InsightAffordable Housing News & Views - January 2021Beth MullenFrom legislative issues to technical updates to performance and industry trends, CohnReznick's Affordable Housing News & Views has the housing tax credit industry covered.
InsightLIHTC updates and Capitol Connection: A conversational updateBeth Mullen, national affordable housing leader, and Bob Moss, Director of Legislative Affairs, cover the latest on the legislative front as well as project-specific issues like income averaging. In this recorded discussion, Beth and Bob review aspects from the Hill at the end of 2020 and what is happening at the start of 2021. Tune in for this recorded Capitol Connection and other technical updates.
InsightAffordable Housing News & Views - December 2020Beth MullenFrom legislative issues to technical updates to performance and industry trends, CohnReznick's Affordable Housing News & Views has the housing tax credit industry covered.
Press ReleaseReichman joins CohnReznick as Assurance PartnerCohnReznick LLP, one of the leading advisory, assurance, and tax firms in the United States, today announced that Tal S. Reichman has joined the firm as an assurance partner in the Commercial Real Estate practice.