As businesses manage through the uncertainty of COVID-19, there are options for leaders to seek financial relief, enhance liquidity, and preserve company value. However, navigating the array of options and understanding which relief packages apply to your company can be challenging. Listen in on this on-demand webinar covering:
- Economic perspective from Bob Moss
- Overview and qualification criteria for SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program and Payroll Protection Program
- Alternative financing strategies for companies that don’t qualify for SBA relief assistance
- An overview of the CARES Act
- Options for tax relief, including payroll tax credits and deferment of income tax payments and certain state/local taxes, as well as tax-saving opportunities available to both individuals and businesses
Coronavirus Resource Center
Affordable Housing News & Views
InsightTop Inflation Reduction Act takeaways for affordable housingLee Peterson, Beth MullenTune in as we unpack the latest on the Investment Tax Credit; “adder credits” for affordable housing projects; ITC and LIHTC basis interactions; and more.
InsightAffordable Housing News & Views - September 2022Beth MullenFrom legislative issues to technical updates to performance and industry trends, this monthly newsletter has the housing tax credit industry covered.
InsightBuilding resilient communities: NMTC as a tool to fight the climate challengeThere’s room to incorporate green aspects into every New Markets Tax Credit deal, to help protect low-income communities from climate change. Read more.
InsightHUD to allow monthly surplus cash distributions for qualifying multifamily projectsTravis HarringtonHUD has announced a new monthly distribution election on new loans for qualifying projects. Read our overview of eligibility and compliance requirements.