As businesses manage through the uncertainty of COVID-19, there are options for leaders to seek financial relief, enhance liquidity, and preserve company value. However, navigating the array of options and understanding which relief packages apply to your company can be challenging. Listen in on this on-demand webinar covering:
- Economic perspective from Bob Moss
- Overview and qualification criteria for SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program and Payroll Protection Program
- Alternative financing strategies for companies that don’t qualify for SBA relief assistance
- An overview of the CARES Act
- Options for tax relief, including payroll tax credits and deferment of income tax payments and certain state/local taxes, as well as tax-saving opportunities available to both individuals and businesses
Coronavirus Resource Center
Affordable Housing News & Views
InsightA new year infrastructure update: Funding and how to prepareLee PetersonUpdates on the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, CHIPS Act, and the Inflation Reduction Act. What this means for funding and how businesses should prepare. Learn more.
InsightReal Estate's next move: Navigate shifts to create value, togetherIra WeinsteinJoin us as we explore trends and actionable items amid the industry’s new state of constant motion, in capital markets, supply chains, and much more.
InsightReal estate capital markets: 7 ways to harness today's opportunitiesRonald A. Kaplan, Beth MullenJoin us as we approach the current capital markets landscape with optimism to uncover opportunity for real estate today.
InsightIncentives in the Inflation Reduction Act for green building and retrofittingLee PetersonThe IRA uses tax credit provisions to encourage energy improvements in real estate developments. Read implications for Sections 48, 42, and 45L and more.