As businesses manage through the uncertainty of COVID-19, there are options for leaders to seek financial relief, enhance liquidity, and preserve company value. However, navigating the array of options and understanding which relief packages apply to your company can be challenging. Listen in on this on-demand webinar covering:
- Economic perspective from Bob Moss
- Overview and qualification criteria for SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program and Payroll Protection Program
- Alternative financing strategies for companies that don’t qualify for SBA relief assistance
- An overview of the CARES Act
- Options for tax relief, including payroll tax credits and deferment of income tax payments and certain state/local taxes, as well as tax-saving opportunities available to both individuals and businesses
Coronavirus Resource Center
Affordable Housing News & Views
InsightIRS issues guidance on Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) fixed 4% rateThe IRS has clarified how the new floor applies to Low-Income Housing Tax Credit projects based on bond issuance and credit allocation dates. Read more.
InsightAffordable Housing CRedit ReportThis report, the latest in our biennial series, provides comprehensive data, analysis, and insights into the latest performance trends observed across the surveyed portfolio, collected from more than 30,000 housing tax credit properties. Use it to benchmark portfolios, develop best practices, and gain insights into the affordable housing industry.
Interactive DataAffordable Housing CRedit ToolCohnReznick has collected and analyzed data from more than 30,000 low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) properties across every state and U.S. territory. Use our CRedit Tool to explore interactive data for historical national, state, and county-based operating performance trends, and read the 2021 Affordable Housing CRedit Study, the latest in our series of comprehensive biennial reports.
Press ReleaseCohnReznick publishes major study on Housing Tax Credit Property PerformanceCohnReznick, one of the top advisory, assurance, and tax firms in the country, and a national leader in affordable housing, today announced the publication of its 2021 Affordable Housing CRedit Study.