As businesses manage through the uncertainty of COVID-19, there are options for leaders to seek financial relief, enhance liquidity, and preserve company value. However, navigating the array of options and understanding which relief packages apply to your company can be challenging. Listen in on this on-demand webinar covering:
- Economic perspective from Bob Moss
- Overview and qualification criteria for SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program and Payroll Protection Program
- Alternative financing strategies for companies that don’t qualify for SBA relief assistance
- An overview of the CARES Act
- Options for tax relief, including payroll tax credits and deferment of income tax payments and certain state/local taxes, as well as tax-saving opportunities available to both individuals and businesses
Coronavirus Resource Center
Affordable Housing News & Views
InsightBusiness of Construction – April 2021CohnReznick will be featuring several topics important to the construction industry in a series of listen-in-style conversations, webinars, best-practice insights, and other helpful tools.
InsightCohnReznick & FMI: Pricing, managing risk, and more for contractorsListen in as Jack Callahan, national Construction practice leader for CohnReznick, and Alex Miller, a managing director with FMI Capital Advisors, have a robust conversation on numerous points of interest for contractors. Topics include managing risk, pricing during volatility, supply chains, private equity and capital investments, infrastructure, and much more.
InsightAffordable Housing News & Views - April 2021Beth MullenFrom legislative issues to technical updates to performance and industry trends, CohnReznick's Affordable Housing News & Views has the housing tax credit industry covered.
InsightTrust-as-a-Service: Looking externally to improve digital capabilities and reduce operating expensesJulie MinerBusinesses outsourcing tasks and functions – IT, finance, and more – must be confident their providers will meet expectations and support growth. Read more.