As businesses manage through the uncertainty of COVID-19, there are options for leaders to seek financial relief, enhance liquidity, and preserve company value. However, navigating the array of options and understanding which relief packages apply to your company can be challenging. Listen in on this on-demand webinar covering:
- Economic perspective from Bob Moss
- Overview and qualification criteria for SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program and Payroll Protection Program
- Alternative financing strategies for companies that don’t qualify for SBA relief assistance
- An overview of the CARES Act
- Options for tax relief, including payroll tax credits and deferment of income tax payments and certain state/local taxes, as well as tax-saving opportunities available to both individuals and businesses
Coronavirus Resource Center
Affordable Housing News & Views
InsightNew proposed regulations released on claiming the Section 47 rehabilitation tax creditBeth MullenNew proposed regulations from the IRS pertain to the five-year period for claiming IRC Section 47 rehabilitation tax credits. Click to learn more.
InsightAFFORDABLE HOUSING Q&A (and Q): What we’re hearing and want to know related to COVID-19’s impactBeth MullenGet answers from Beth Mullen on coronavirus-related construction cost overruns, interest capitalization, and more, and tell us about your concerns for deals.
InsightREAL ESTATE: If homebuilders can weather the current drought, opportunities may followThe pandemic has shattered faith in the homebuilding market, but there may be demand once the economy reopens. Read more in this article co-published with Bisnow.
InsightREAL ESTATE: Will coronavirus spark a revolution in CRE thinking?The coronavirus pandemic could fundamentally alter the way U.S. businesses inhabit and lease office space. Commercial real estate (CRE) companies will need to adjust.