As businesses manage through the uncertainty of COVID-19, there are options for leaders to seek financial relief, enhance liquidity, and preserve company value. However, navigating the array of options and understanding which relief packages apply to your company can be challenging. Listen in on this on-demand webinar covering:
- Economic perspective from Bob Moss
- Overview and qualification criteria for SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program and Payroll Protection Program
- Alternative financing strategies for companies that don’t qualify for SBA relief assistance
- An overview of the CARES Act
- Options for tax relief, including payroll tax credits and deferment of income tax payments and certain state/local taxes, as well as tax-saving opportunities available to both individuals and businesses
Coronavirus Resource Center
Affordable Housing News & Views
InsightREAL ESTATE: PPP loans aren’t free money, but they may be more forgivable than you might thinkNavigating the ever-changing Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) guidance can be difficult. Read about some main areas to consider to maximize your forgiveness.
InsightWhat linguistics has in common with real estate dataTama HuangCohnReznick’s Tama Huang discusses the importance of asking just the right questions of real estate data in Propmodo’s Metatrends podcast.
InsightREAL ESTATE: Effective data privacy: Improving customer trust in the COVID-19 eraRead about new cybersecurity and data privacy risks that commercial real estate firms face as they introduce technologies to facilitate reopening and remote work.
InsightWebinar: Activating liquidity in real estateWhether you are currently experiencing business disruption or wish to preempt challenges that may lie ahead for the real estate industry, listen in to this on-demand webinar from CohnReznick LLP and Kyriba. Learn how businesses are utilizing technology to manage cash and liquidity in today's business environment.