As businesses manage through the uncertainty of COVID-19, there are options for leaders to seek financial relief, enhance liquidity, and preserve company value. However, navigating the array of options and understanding which relief packages apply to your company can be challenging. Listen in on this on-demand webinar covering:
- Economic perspective from Bob Moss
- Overview and qualification criteria for SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program and Payroll Protection Program
- Alternative financing strategies for companies that don’t qualify for SBA relief assistance
- An overview of the CARES Act
- Options for tax relief, including payroll tax credits and deferment of income tax payments and certain state/local taxes, as well as tax-saving opportunities available to both individuals and businesses
Coronavirus Resource Center
Affordable Housing News & Views
InsightThe Guide to Making Opportunity Zones WorkOpportunity Zones were created to encourage economic activity in struggling communities. Download our guide for investors, fund managers, and other stakeholders.
Press ReleaseGabriel Marquez joins CohnReznick as Real Estate Assurance PartnerCohnReznick LLP, one of the leading advisory, assurance, and tax firms in the United States, today announced that Gabriel Marquez has joined the firm as Partner and Real Estate Assurance Leader.
InsightComing soon: ‘The guide to making Opportunity Zones work’The OZ Program aims to encourage economic activity in struggling communities. Preview our guide for investors, fund managers, and other stakeholders.
InsightAFFORDABLE HOUSING: The latest on Section 163(j) limitation on business interestRead the highlights most applicable to affordable housing partnerships of final and proposed regulations on business interest expense under Section 163(j).