CohnReznick’s July 2021 Housing Tax Credit Monitor is now available. This edition features:
- Median pricing and blended IRR across multi-investor funds
- Net equity price distribution of LIHTC investments approved in the last 60 days
- 25 current national and regional funds offered
- Median Housing Credit Pricing update
Federal and state historic tax credits (HTCs) have become a critical tool in stimulating private investment in our communities. Listen in as CohnReznick’s Beth Mullen, Marshall Phillips, and Nick Ratti share highlights from IPED’s virtual conference. This video features key takeaways and observations on the following key themes:
- The basics and fundamentals of historic tax credits
- A legislative and market update
- Exploring technical historic tax credit issues
On-Demand Webinar: Real estate investing with an ESG focus – The key to a sustainable and equitable recovery?
Last month, CohnReznick’s Real Estate Industry Leader, Ira Weinstein, teamed up with David Williams, Director of Policy Outreach at Opportunity Insights, and Lisa Davis, Executive Director & Portfolio Manager, Impact Investing, of PGIM Real Estate, to explore the intersection of public policy and real estate investment.
Watch this on-demand webinar for:
- Cutting-edge research from David that he, Dr. Raj Chetty, and their team are doing into how investment in place-focused solutions can increase economic mobility
- A panel discussion on the vast potential for private capital in creating more equitable outcomes that truly reflect the double (maybe triple) bottom line
Affordable Housing News & Views