Capitol Connection: Housing and Legislative UpdatesListen in as two pre-eminent leaders from affordable housing’s efforts on the Hill, Bob Moss and David Gasson, both principals with MG Housing Strategies, join Beth Mullen, CohnReznick’s Affordable Housing practice leader to discuss what is expected to transpire in D.C. during the Congressional Recess and the anticipated priorities leading into the fall that will impact housing programs and the low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) community.
Tax Credit Monitor: July 2021 Rates and Fund Performance
CohnReznick’s July 2021 Housing Tax Credit Monitor is now available. This edition features:
- Median pricing and blended IRR across multi-investor funds
- Net equity price distribution of LIHTC investments approved in the last 60 days
- 25 current national and regional funds offered
- Median Housing Credit Pricing update
IPED Historic Tax Credit Event Recap
Federal and state historic tax credits (HTCs) have become a critical tool in stimulating private investment in our communities. Listen in as CohnReznick’s Beth Mullen, Marshall Phillips, and Nick Ratti share highlights from IPED’s virtual conference. This video features key takeaways and observations on the following key themes:
- The basics and fundamentals of historic tax credits
- A legislative and market update
- Exploring technical historic tax credit issues
In Case You Missed It
On-Demand Webinar: Real estate investing with an ESG focus – The key to a sustainable and equitable recovery?
Last month, CohnReznick’s Real Estate Industry Leader, Ira Weinstein, teamed up with David Williams, Director of Policy Outreach at Opportunity Insights, and Lisa Davis, Executive Director & Portfolio Manager, Impact Investing, of PGIM Real Estate, to explore the intersection of public policy and real estate investment.
Watch this on-demand webinar for:
- Cutting-edge research from David that he, Dr. Raj Chetty, and their team are doing into how investment in place-focused solutions can increase economic mobility
- A panel discussion on the vast potential for private capital in creating more equitable outcomes that truly reflect the double (maybe triple) bottom line
Inside InfrastructureAs lawmakers continue to discuss priorities for a federal infrastructure plan (or plans), we’ve launched a new resource center to help businesses across industries prepare for and participate in the exciting growth opportunities likely ahead. Explore our collections of insights and updates for private companies, government agencies, and investors, and keep checking back for more information as final plans take shape.
Subject matter expertise
CPA, Partner, Affordable Housing Industry Leader
Let’s start a conversation about your company’s strategic goals and vision for the future.
Please fill all required fields*
Please verify your information and check to see if all require fields have been filled in.