Affordable Housing News & Views - February 2019
January is over, and everyone is well past the casual holiday pace of December. As we all get immersed back into work, it is easy to overlook prominent and helpful information. Here are some that may be of note for your business success:
1. Lease accounting and the new standard should be a priority for 2019. Full information and resources to help with that transition are here.
2. Got questions about the recent IRS guidance on 199A? Check out our recent webinar here.
3. Missed our date announcement and opening of registration for the 2019 New Markets Tax Credit Summit? Go here!
Hear from Beth Mullen, CohnReznick's Affordable Housing Industry Leader, and Bob Moss, National Director of Governmental Affairs, along with local CohnReznick leaders on the state of the housing industry. These forums recently kicked off in Charlotte and Atlanta, and numerous other cities and dates are scheduled. Don’t miss out; register today:
- Los Angeles – February 20, 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. PT
- San Francisco – February 21, 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. PT
News stories and headlines from the previous month
New Markets Tax Credit Summit 2019
InsightCapitol Connection: The tip of the iceberg of affordable housing’s COVID-19 problemRobert MossEven if coronavirus-related construction delays can be fixed, affordable housing faces a funding gap as the 4% credit rate has dropped, Bob Moss writes.
InsightAffordable Housing News & Views - June 2020Beth MullenThe latest industry insights, news, and events
InsightNew proposed regulations released on claiming the Section 47 rehabilitation tax creditBeth MullenNew proposed regulations from the IRS pertain to the five-year period for claiming IRC Section 47 rehabilitation tax credits. Click to learn more.
InsightAFFORDABLE HOUSING Q&A (and Q): What we’re hearing and want to know related to COVID-19’s impactBeth MullenGet answers from Beth Mullen on coronavirus-related construction cost overruns, interest capitalization, and more, and tell us about your concerns for deals.
InsightAffordable Housing News & Views - May 2020Beth MullenThe latest industry insights, news, and events