Access Online Research: Operating Performance, Expense and Portfolio Compositions
For several years, CohnReznick has tracked the economic performance of LIHTC properties and of the investments that financed their development. Now, that data is online for searchable access.
The data provides detailed analysis of the performance of housing credit properties and the latest performance trends observed across the national housing tax credit portfolio consisting of more than 20,000 properties. The information helps developers and investors develop best practices for benchmarking portfolios and give insight into the performance of housing tax credits.
The interactive searching allows users to get updated (through 2016) data on:
- Performance metrics mapping
- By Year (2013-2016)
- Compares data to national, state and county
- Showing favorable, less favorable, unfavorable color mapping
- Operating / Expense performance in 2016
- Showing data on physical occupancy, economic occupancy, DCR and per unit cash flow
- County risk ratings
- Median expense composition in 2016 (administrative, salary, R&M, insurance, utility and tax)
- Portfolio Composition in 2016
- Properties surveyed
- Median property age and number of units
- Median total development cost per unit
- Median net LIHTC equity per unit
- Median LIHTC price
Subject matter expertise
CPA, Partner, Tax Credit Investment Services Leader, Project Finance & Consulting
Let’s start a conversation about your company’s strategic goals and vision for the future.
Please fill all required fields*
Please verify your information and check to see if all require fields have been filled in.