Family Financial and Personal Document Organizer
An unexpected or sudden death or disability can force you or your family to make critical decisions at a moment when it is most difficult. When tragedy strikes, it is hard for loved ones to know where to turn for the information needed to make the “right” decisions.
This book is intended to be a resource to help you and your advisors make crucial decisions at life’s most critical moments. It will answer such questions as:
- What are bank, investment, and other account numbers and passwords?
- Where are important original documents stored?
- Who are our advisors, and how can they be reached?
- What are our wishes upon illness, and upon death?
- What debts and obligations should others be aware of?
Tax Reform Resource Center:
A collection of insights on the impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act