Finance Executives See Automation, Technology, and Analytics as Key Drivers of Growth
In these days of big data, predictive analytics, and digital transformation, the influence of finance executives is expanding as their responsibilities transcend traditional accounting and reporting activities. Finance leaders today are expected to be change agents who champion new technologies, refine processes, embrace data, and enlist the best talent—all in addition to their daily responsibilities. The downside is that many feel overextended and understaffed, according to a poll of finance executives conducted in collaboration with Innovation Enterprise.
Access the survey to learn about:
- Top priorities, including automation and analytics
- Biggest challenges, including feelings of being under pressure and overworked
- Major obstacles to overcome, including a limited budget for staff
- Factors for success, including improving business processes
- Using data to drive business value
- Expand the role of finance to transforming your organization
This has been prepared for information purposes and general guidance only and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this publication without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is made as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this publication, and CohnReznick LLP, its members, employees and agents accept no liability, and disclaim all responsibility, for the consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this publication or for any decision based on it.
Participate in the Innovation Enterprise FPA & Predictive Analytics Summit Survey