ERP for Construction
Optimize your ERP technology with CohnReznick’s implementation and post-implementation services. Through a combination of deep expertise in ERP technology and construction industry services, our specialists can help you fully leverage your investment across your organization and achieve a faster ROI.
Improve visibility of project performance
Labor shortages, capacity issues, and a need to create efficiencies in project delivery present contractors with an ever-increasing need to embrace supportive technologies for their businesses. Yet, contractors have been slow to adopt new technologies or find a product optimized specifically for the construction industry.
An effective ERP system can help you improve visibility of project performance and streamline processes and workflow across your organization.
Through a collaborative effort, our construction specialists can help you build a strong foundation for your ERP technology for improved project management, visualization, reporting and planning, collaboration, and tracking.
We provide services to optimize use of your ERP platform through system configurations, modifications, or business process review and change.
ERP Post-implementation services
CohnReznick’s construction specialists can help you optimize your ERP technology to improve communication throughout your company and maximize the efficiencies of your workforce, regardless of size, and without the need for additional employees. Our post-implementation services can help you:
- Improve visibility for back-office management
- Implement an automated, user-defined WIP tracking system
- Create an auditable project management process and unleash the power of automatic notifications
- Save time and money by eliminating the back and forth that occurs with other ERP implementation providers
- Prepare for future changes such as the new revenue recognition guidelines
- Create a foundation to accommodate future needs, such as the new revenue recognition and leasing guidelines
- Identify mistakes, potential fraud, and alleviate redundancies that help project managers stay focused on the job
Deep experience in construction
Work with ERP implementation specialists who bring decades of construction-industry experience to implementation and post-implementation engagements.
CohnReznick has over 100 years of experience in the construction industry and a team of specialists with more than 20 years of experience using and optimizing ERP solutions. We have technical expertise in Crystal Reports, SQL, and programming insight to help contractors create custom solutions from start to finish.
Rely on a leading accounting and consulting firm that understands processes and controls around information.
8 Ways ERP Can Help Lead Your Digital Transformation