Impact of the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act on Private Equity
DATE: Tuesday, February 13, 2018
TIME: 12:00 PM EST
DURATION: 1 Hour
As we dive into 2018, we find ourselves in the midst of some of the most significant tax law changes in decades. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will impact the private equity community, and will change the way private equity professionals, private equity firms and their portfolio companies conduct business operations for 2018 and beyond.
Join us for a webinar on February 13 to discuss the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and how it will impact your business.
Topics will include:
- Carried Interest
- Deduction for pass-through businesses
- Net operating loss limitation
- Compensation of fund managers
- Portfolio company operations
- Technical termination of partnerships
- Deal structuring: choice of entity
- Deal structuring: debt -vs- equity
- Deal structuring: purchase price allocation in asset acquisitions
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required.
Partner - Financial Sponsors Industry Leader