Cybersecurity Webinar for the Healthcare Industry
DATE: January 24, 2018
TIME: 12:00 PM
DURATION: 1 Hour
Cyber attacks are reported to cost a business $141 per record, not including the intangible damages to your practice's reputation or the downtime required to resolve a breach.
These attacks are known to be costly and yet failure to protect the health records of patients result in millions of dollars of fees for practitioners around the country.
Join us on January 24 for an in-depth discussion on cybersecurity and the healthcare industry, including:
- Why the healthcare industry is a prime target for cyber crime
- Recent healthcare breaches in the news
- HIPAA & HITRUST regulations, explanations, and challenges
- Privacy risks
- Third and fourth party vendors
- Best practices organizations should follow
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required.