Manufacturing and Distribution
In this environment, manufacturers and distributors must rely on objective, proven guidance they can use to anticipate challenges and maximize profit. The need for insight is heightened by the uncertainty that comes from a range of proposed changes to the tax code that would directly affect manufacturers and distributors.
CohnReznick has an extensive track record providing tax, audit and business consulting services tailored to a range of manufacturing and distribution sectors, including chemical and process manufacturers, pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, food and beverage distributors, transport and logistics companies and general manufacturing companies. Our services include:
- Budgeting and cash flow projections: Drawing on our industry knowledge, we can create accurate budgets and cash flow models, and then help develop the corresponding financial strategies.
- Cost segregation studies: We can identify opportunities to shorten the cost-recovery period through accelerated depreciation.
- Inventory control: We help evaluate current inventory control methods, locate points of possible shrinkage and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Supply chain management: We can analyze transportation and logistics costs, supplier contracts and other factors, and then help optimize the supply chain to lower costs while increasing reliability.
- Webinar: Federal Tax Update for Manufacturers and Wholesaler-Distributors (May 24, 2016)
- Webinar: Your Property Taxes & the Section 199 Deduction (December 15, 2015)
- A Manufacturing and Distribution Roundtable Following FMLF (December 1, 2015)
- CIANJ Manufacturing Summit (October 23, 2015)
- New Jersey Manufacturing Day (October 2, 2015)
- Cybersecurity Threats and Finding Talent - Challenges for Today's Manufacturing and Distribution Companies (October 1, 2015)
- AICPA Global Manufacturing Conference (September 17-18, 2015)
- Manufacturing Day Insight: ITA Members Deliberating Terms for WTO's Information Technology Agreement
- Results of the 2015 CBIA International Trade Survey of Connecticut Businesses
- 2015 International Trade Survey of Connecticut Businesses
- FCPA Enforcement Focusing on Small and Mid-Sized Manufacturing and Distribution Companies
- The Scary Truth About Ghost Assets
Videos and Webcasts