CohnReznick Affiliated Companies
CohnReznick offers a wide range of audit, tax and accounting solutions so that we can respond to our clients' ever-changing needs. But we also have a number of affiliated companies that allow us to serve our clients beyond what an accounting and business advisory firm can provide. While our affiliated companies are independent, they share CohnReznick's commitment to excellence and entrepreneurial approach:
- CohnReznick Benefits Consultants, a joint venture between CohnReznick and Chernoff Diamond & Co. LLC, a highly respected specialized benefits advisory firm that provides comprehensive advisory, implementation, and administrative services for employee benefits and retirement plans. Our benefits consultants also have experience in merger and acquisition environments, compensation plans and group health and welfare plans.
- CohnReznick Capital Markets Securities (“CohnReznick Cap Markets”) is a subsidiary of CohnReznick, and a boutique investment bank that specializes in renewable energy, oil & gas, middle market M&A, and special situations.
- CohnReznick Real Estate LLC specializes in real estate transaction and consulting services, helping clients strategically incorporate real estate decisions into their business planning. Our experience reaches across multiple sectors including industrial and office properties, multifamily residential, healthcare facilities and sports complexes.
- CohnReznick UIC Consultants LLC, a joint venture between CohnReznick and UIC Inc., is a leading fee-only risk management firm. We provide independent insurance and risk management consulting to companies ranging from traditional middle market operations to Fortune 1000 and FTSE 100 companies. Our goal is to identify improvements to the structure, coverage, service, exposure, and cost of their insurance and risk management programs.
- CohnReznick Wealth Management provides private client insurance services and is a registered investment advisor. It has established contractual relationships with investment managers. Those companies are positioned to provide comprehensive financial planning and wealth management services to our clients.
- Watkins Government Services, an affiliate of Watkins Meegan, a division of CohnReznick, provides a full range of financial and technology services to the government sector. This includes technical assistance in accounting procedures, transaction analysis, resolution and implementation of audit findings, internal control reviews, information technology audits, IT strategy development, and independent validation and verification.
- WJ Technologies WJ Technologies (WiJiT) provides project based accounting software and services for project based businesses with a special expertise in the government contracting industry. WiJiT sells, implements, trains, and offers related services for Deltek, Intacct and Unanet solutions. Govcon360, a collaboration between CohnReznick and WiJiT, brings together critical resources and information for the government contracting community.