Principal, CohnReznick Advisory - National Director, Technology and Digital Services Practice
Growth companies leverage technology to create immersive customer experiences and embrace solutions that help executives stay ahead of the complexity inherent in today's business environment. CIOs must spearhead value creation through game-changing technological agility, innovation, and analytics. CohnReznick helps clients develop IT strategies that enable business transformation, open new revenue streams through digital services, implement cloud solutions to retire dead-end software platforms, and protect digital and financial assets.
- IT Strategy: Our Strategic Technology Services help companies align their IT strategy with their business strategy to support growth, service and productivity initiatives. In developing IT strategic plans, we evaluate IT’s effectiveness in supporting business goals, identify gaps, and create an IT roadmap that aligns business need and IT support. We can then provide the change management, business transformation, and project management support needed to turn roadmaps into reality.
- Digital Services: Digital changes everything. Traditional business models are being ”digitized”, fueling new revenue streams, creating deeper customer experiences, and removing cost from operating processes. Success requires a ready organization; a digital roadmap; the right architectures, applications and platforms for your business; and a passion for innovation. Learn more.
- Business Intelligence & Data Analytics: Staying one step ahead of the competition requires leaders to respond quickly and with impact to changing market conditions. Unfortunately, most CFOs and COOs spend more time creating and verifying data than they do utilizing it to finance and operationalize growth. The missing link? Tools that not only aggregate and analyze data, but provide predictive and prescriptive analytics to create the foresight to take confident action.
- Enterprise Resource Planning: Reducing complexity is the key to not only creating more efficient workflows, but also to focusing mindshare on key business drivers and to creating wisdom from information. CohnReznick helps organizations select, implement, and manage ERP solutions that reduce complexity, lower cost of operations, support regulatory compliance, and improve decision-making.
- Microsoft Cloud Solutions: It’s tough to be a catalyst for business value and growth when CIOs have to invest fiscal and human resources maintaining end-of-life legacy systems. Restructure this “technical debt” by embracing cloud solutions that empower people with insight into customer relationships, streamline communications and service, and enhance productivity and mobility.
- Cyber Security: Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of IT resources and data is critical to organizations. Yet, the challenges to do so have never been greater. In our super-connected world with ubiquitous technology, increasingly complex networks, greater reliance on cloud applications and services, and the increased frequency, sophistication, and impact of cyber attacks, an organization must have a well–defined yet agile program to address and respond to cyber risks. Learn more.