Government and Public Sector Advisory
Principal, CohnReznick Advisory Group — Government and Public Sector Advisory, National Director
CFE, CPA, PMP, Partner
CPA, PMP, Partner
The Hon. Kenneth M. Donohue
Director and Senior Advisor
Director and Senior Advisor
The Hon. Roy Bernardi
There is heightened pressure on federal, state, and local governments to ensure taxpayer funds are spent efficiently, effectively, and for their intended purpose. As a result, many government programs require extensive controls and project management protocols—requirements that may stretch the technical capabilities and manpower resources of many government agencies. This is particularly true in unpredictable, high-pressure situations such as recovery from a natural disaster.
CohnReznick Government and Public Sector Advisory is an experienced provider of financial managment, compliance, risk, and integrity monitoring, program, and disaster response support. We customize our services to support the missions of a broad range of federal, state, and local governments, whether they require defense support, financial audit readiness, data transparency, integrity monitoring, or disaster recovery assistance. Our services include:
- Audit, Accounting, and Financial Management
- Compliance, Risk, and Integrity Monitoring
- Program and Project Management
- Disaster Response and Recovery
CohnReznick Government and Public Sector Advisory has earned a reputation for solving complex business and project issues and providing high quality service, technical expertise, rapid deployment of resources, and a collaborative work style. Our leadership team takes pride in our proactive approach; the team you meet at the beginning of an engagement is the team that will be there to see the engagement through to final closeout.
Access our GSA schedule contracts with labor categories and rates below. We also maintain several IDIQ contracts that facilitate expedited procurement.
FABS (GSA Schedule 520 - Financial and Business Solutions (FABS) No. GS-23F-0124M)
MOBIS (GSA Schedule 874 - Management, Organizational, and Business Improvement Services (MOBIS) No. GS-10F-544N)
Alliant (Alliant Government-wide Acquisition Contract: Subcontractor to NCI; Contract No. GS00Q09BGD0043)
Agency-Specific Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQs)
Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs)
Ginnie Mae CARS16
Blanket Purchase Orders (BPOs)
Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
State Multiple Award Schedules
TXMAS Contract Vehicle
CohnReznick Government and Public Sector Advisory develops its subcontracting goals by determining the most appropriate subcontractor to meet contract requirements to enhance or complement our offering of services and meet the spirit and intent of the government's Affirmative Action goals.
When assembling a team for an opportunity, we evaluate our supply chain of small businesses to determine suitability for the contract, reliability, availability of staff, and cost. We negotiate with best value contractors to meet our clients’ goals and look for proven subcontractors who have demonstrated successful performance on other contracts to build the best team possible for the client.
CohnReznick Government and Public Sector Advisory is committed to maximizing utilization of small businesses and supports businesses with the following socioeconomic status:
- Small Businesses
- Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone)
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses
- Women-Owned Small Businesses
- Veteran-Owned Small Businesses
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses
Defense Support Services
CohnReznick Government and Public Sector Advisory personnel have many years of experience providing a variety of services to government organizations, including defense agencies. Some of these services include:
- Implementing, overseeing, and monitoring programs, projects and intiatives for evaluating and reporting on metrics-based cost and schedule data.
- Engaging in audits, compliance monitoring, and investigations realting to organizational program operations to confirm desired results are achieved.
- Providing leadership and expertise to recommend solutions designed to promote transparency, efficiency, and effectiveness to mitigate instances of fraud, waste, abuse and malfeasance in government programs and operations.
Our service areas are highly customizable to be tailored to meet DoD's needs and include:
- Enusring high-level legislators and executive agency personnel remain abreast of internal systems' deficiencies related to operations and corrective actions; and
- Promoting integrity by conducting independent audits, investigations, and other monitoring activities to prevent or detect instances of fraud, waste, abuse and malfeasance within agency programs and operations, and by identifying opportunities for improving efficiencies.
If you are interested in teaming with CohnReznick Government and Public Sector Advisory or receiving additional information, please Contact Us.